Friday, November 21, 2008

"Go on..." (updated)

I'm not speaking for Kate (though we have shared a brain for the better part of the last 4 years), but I'm glad to see that 30 Rock didn't put me to sleep like last week's epiosde with Jennifer Aniston. Steve Martin was hilarious per usual, and the dream of a finding a soul mate who watches TV without expecting more was, well, ideal.


At the same time, it'll be nice to have an episode not based on a guest star for once. Thoughts? (This goes out to our four loyal readers)

Office was great. Toby is back!

Grey's: two comments: I hate Denny. There I said it. Two, why didn't anyone say anything to the chief that the interns were being all weird since no one was teaching them anything? That's why they started the whole thing, and the writers seemed to forget that.

And, end scene.

Update:

New scene. Favorite part of 30 Rock:

1 comment:

Kate said...

WE SHARE A BRAIN! Totally agree. And I mean totally, I watched all those shows and thought the same things about all.

Also I cannot agree enough about the tv with no funny business relationship... that is love!

I am Liz Lemon, Liz Lemon is me.